Today a cold wind blows as Epic games have announced their latest hero for Paragon, enter Aurora. This ice queen will be joining the fight on the 31st January for all players on PS4 and PC.
Aurora is an elusive, crowd-control specialist who uses her abilities to manipulate the cold. A powerful initiator, Aurora uses the cold to freeze her enemies and take control of the battle. You can get your first look at Aurora in action in the all new Hero reveal video.
If this cold character appeals to your style on the battlefield then feast your eyes upon on list of skills and abilities.
- Frozen Simulacrum (RMB/R1)
- Allows Aurora to leap in a target direction, leaving behind a solid ice clone of herself.
- Glacial Charge (Q/Square)
- An icy trail launches Aurora forward, dealing damage, pushing enemies aside and blocking projectiles from the front.
- Hoarfrost (E/Circle)
- Creates a ring of hoarfrost around Aurora, dealing damage and rooting enemies caught in the ice.
- Cryoseism (R/Triangle)
- Aurora creates an ice earthquake. Enemies in the area will turn to ice, which then explodes, causing damage to the Hero and spreading the effect to other nearby Heroes and minions.
That is not all that is coming to Paragon though, starting tomorrow all PS+ members can pick themselves up a tasty free booster pack which includes the following items.
- Moon Viper skin for Khaimera
- 200 coins
- 1 Loot Crate & 1 Key
- 10 Day EXP Boost
- 10 Day Rep Boost